A friend of mine just got an offer from Cisco. They are asking him , his salary expectations . How much should he ask for ?
His profile :
YOE : 2 years
Job : UX researcher
Education : PhD in computer science.
Place : San Francisco Bay Area.
- Wells Fargo kiladRengaOP - kdbilla is correct.
If your friend cannot join Blind and ask for himself, then why anyone will answer for your friend!
- There is nothing hostile in asking why can’t your friend join himself. When someone asks you a question you don’t like, doesn’t mean they are hostile. You need to man up a bit more and stop whining - even this is not hostile, just FYI
- Verizon / Strategy kKOi88That bs. You did say "man" up not even knowing that it's sexist. I know many people who work at Cisco and my sister in law is a hr manager at Oracle who would fire you on the spot with misogynistic comments like that. An attitude like that does NOT make your organization proud, it causes harm to it.Apr 30 1
- How can the friend join if s/he doesn't already work in tech with an employer e-mail address?
- Wow.. what an amazing catch!! How come no one thought of this! Simply genius.. NOT!! Read the original post, Einstein. The post says YOE = 2 years. This means the “friend” is already working somewhere else. That means he/she can join blind from the current company.
Oh my god! What kinda people are coming here to comment. And your stupid comment has 1 like too. Unbelievable!