Looking for new construction in Sammamish area. Any recommendations for good realtor?
Which other areas should I consider? My criteria is family friendly (good elementary school district), SFH with >6000 sqft lot and under 1.5m$.
- Walmart.com Brown PPLIt’s gonna be a nightmare to have a big backyard in Seattle.. years of exp of having such a yard have told me :((((
- Walmart.com Brown PPLIt’s just a lot of work to keep them look good given it rains all winter(moss grow). You need to dethatch twice a year + moss control. If you hire a landscaper it would easily cost you more than 500/mo. If you have trees that’s even worse(fall leaves). Flowers bed you probably need to re-mulch every three years
In my opinion it’s a lot of work. I am under 30 and my yard is 10000sqft..
I think having a park close by or a community center is better since someone else is going to take care of it.Feb 32
- Facebook InstagrаmmoreAvoid Sammamish, you’ll hate your life and commute. Just check the typical traffic on G maps.
Bellevue/Kirkland is where you wanna be.
- Amazon CantWhy does school district matter? The big money you earned should pay for the best private school anyway
- If you want a very good negotiater, let me know. We recently bought with her and she is amazing. Got house for 10% lower than listing price