Moving to South Bay with a plan to rent a 2/3 bed apartment. I’ve noticed lots of apartments only provides 1 parking spot. As we have two cars, how hard/expensive to rent a parking spot? Also love to hear your opinions on keeping only one car for a family(wife does not work).
TOP 16 Comments
- Shoutout to all my fellow South Bay locals in LA! These NorCal techies don’t know about the OG South Bay 🤙🏻🤙🏻🏄🏻♂️🏄♀️
- Google / MgmtLovedooYou can make with road parking. Also sometimes you can get away with guest parking. Ideally you want to be in a residential neighborhood with ample outdoor parking. Worst case scenario you get a permit that allows you to park except for the posted hours when they do street cleaning.
- Where are you moving in South Bay? Some 2/2 apartments offer 2 parking spots. Check out Irvine company apartments. Or you can rent additional spot on your lease for $75-$100. Street parking is usually a headache around apartments.
- I have lived with them for more than 4 years at different locations across Bay Area. The experience was top notch and value for money. There are always people who don’t need all the amenities and resort style living that cry over high rent. Rent is high everywhere unless you want to live in a motel style apartment where your front door opens on the street. There is a new community Encasa off of 101 too
- Do not be misled by anyone into having only one car. Me and wife commute mostly together, but there’re always days someone has an early meeting or a late evening something and the second car is a blessing!!
Also, most apartment complexes have one designated and then some open spots. Why don’t you rent a townhome with a 2-car garage?