Not cool man.
Terrorism \ White supremacy in action \ Christchurch massacreMar 14
This looks like to be the murderer’s manifesto.
- Google et2nw8Bro... don't spread the rantings of a literal terrorist. This is what they want people to do.
Not cool man.
- 'Hello brother': Muslim worshipper's 'last words' to gunman
- Has this been confirmed? I heard it was still rumor.
At any rate, don’t need to read it - as a guess it probably just says “demographics are destiny... diversity is not strength... cultural Marxism is destroying our purity of essence” and then asks the reader to name a single successful diverse country. The Scandinavian terrorist / child-murderer had a similar manifesto.
- Paris attacks are covered as terrorist attacks by CNN and BBC but this is on a mosque so they call it an act of Violence. Hypocrisy at it’s peaks.
- Yeah, my social media has been pretty silent about this whereas with the French attack... everyone changed their profile pic to the French flag.
Maybe it’s just that people are desensitized- but I think a lot of it is latent generalized Islamophobia. We can all be France, but when tragedy happens at a mosque people can’t seem to identify with “the other”. Sad.Mar 160
- Seems like he fails to recognize that birth rates fall across cultures and race as those societies mature; it just happens that it happened in the West first...almost all other countries are following suit
- Yeah, it’s economics. High child mortality or rural agricultural livelihoods favor having many children. Wage-work on the other hand is a drag on reproduction rates. Better retirement/healthcare encourage having less kids since the child will likely survive and you don’t necessarily need them to take care of you as you age.
- So far it seems like it is legit.
The motherfucker live-streamed on FB the massacre. Do not watch. You don’t want to see this. Believe me.
- To anyone who thinks that the far right is just a handful of random people...
“A 60,000-strong nationalist march in Warsaw which saw demonstrators tout white supremacist, anti-Semitic and Islamophobic messages [and literally calling for a Muslim holocaust] was largely an expression of patriotic feeling, Poland's Foreign Ministry has said.”
This is a major problem. Ignoring it or downplaying it is to make the same mistakes as the mainstream parties of Europe in the 1920s and 30s
- The far-right groups at that march were.
“Many carried the national white-and-red flag while others held banners depicting a falanga, a far-right symbol dating to the 1930s. A demonstrator interviewed by state television TVP said he was on the march to “remove Jewry from power”.