TOP 22 Comments
- Undisclosed lnstagramThis is making things really, really complicated and dangerous for both men and women. Most for men.
- Undisclosed GeForceThis is really getting out of hand. I know of a friend of a friend who loves to interpret everything as sexual harassment. She has ruined a couple of careers already before turning 1 at her current company.
I'm all for preventing any sort of harassment in the work place, but the definion of harassment is very arbitrary and companies usually prefer going with the "nuclear option" rather than to deal with the issue and properly investigate the claims.
- Salesforce isjndjjrixLol so much hatred for women in here. Makes sense though, come in here to find all you guys jerking each other off with the woman hate. It's time you stop hiding your insecurities behind this false narrative of everything being women's fault, and just come out of the closet.
- If you get two candidates of different genders with equal capabilities, who would you hire?
At that point you have to look at risk assessment and the potential of a crazy loon dragging every thing down you built based on false accusation. Sad to say but that thought would cross anyone’s mind
- Google qYDgc2Male executives trying to avoid being alone with women remind me of alcoholics trying to avoid being alone with whiskey.
- Difference being a disgruntled whiskey will never falsely accuse you of being mysoginist or sexist
I am sure that never/rarely happens. The opposite is certainly true. Men do harass women at workplace
The problem is people don’t want to deal with the apparent baggage, that may come with hiring women. So the best thing to do is avoid it. It is fucking sad