1) System Design: probably my biggest blind spot. I have years of experience and confident in designing scalable systems. But the open ended nature of the interview worries me.
- Is there any resource to prep for System Design (leetcode style)
- Typically interviewers are looking to hear a few specific things when they ask a system design Q. What are some of the techniques to extract that info out of the interviewers?
2) Coding: Yes I know very well about leetcode and solving several problems a day. But is there good resources in one place to learn common techniques? Leetcode almost feels like the exercise section when a lesson finishes :-)
3) Also what do FB interviewers prioritize more between accuracy/bug free in different corner condition, robust algorithm, speed of solving etc
Try the practice problems here