Premium is still suspended if you are changing employer. Have an external offer but cant join as premium processing of H1b for all categories hasn't resumed. Anyone else in same situation? Are you planning yo take risk by joining on receipt?
TOP 46 Comments
- Deloitte / Consultant weirdflexmore@codejunkie because the constitution requires that no money shall be spent except that which is specifically appropriated by Congress. Period. This includes user fees since they are deposited with the Treasury and are re-drawn from there by the agency to provide services explicitly authorized by the Congressional budget. If Congress chooses to divert these user fees elsewhere, as they have done many times throughout history, that is their sole prerogative, regardless of whether you or anyone on Blind thinks it is appropriate.
The President’s proposed budget is not law until enacted by Congress, but this section of it may in fact ultimately be enacted.
Article 1, Section 9. Educate yourself, especially if you seek citizenship here.
- Weirdflex. Damn son take it easy, deloitte ... dont you have a ppt to work on ? Im pretty sure not everyones looking for citizenship. You may have stated some good facts and thank you for that but poor codejunkie asked a simple question bruv. Still there are a lot of people (not me) who’ve confirmed that USCIS was working during the shutdown and they got their applications processed. Now you maybe right but aint nobody got time to go through articles man. Thats why we are on Blind. Unlike you though. You on the beach without a project? Still, take it easy and buy yourself a snickers bar or something. GoddamnFeb 5 2
- Lol, I’m late to the party but poop_gold kicked ass!
@weirdflex - since you already know a lot about this and have done your research, can you kindly point us all to which item is exactly missing from the proposed budget vs a previous budget? Screenshots would definitely help!
- Know people who got rejected after joining on receipt at Facebook and LinkedIn
This comment was deleted by original commenter.
- eBay hagsvqhUSCIS resumed premium for cap on July 24th/2017....and all petitions on Oct 3rd/2017. Hope it won’t take that long this time to resume for all petitions.
- Please start premium processing for petitions filed after 21st..I am stuck
- Western Digital western_DIf it doesn't resume on Feb 19th, or before April 1st; then how would USCIS resume after April 1st? I bet they will be busy processing new applications.
By end of April, people who filled on regular processing on September will hit 240 day mark and have to leave the country (if they are working on receipt)
- New inmannhttps://www.uscis.gov/news/alerts/uscis-resumes-premium-processing-fiscal-year-2019-h-1b-cap-petitions