Do you still work? If so, what is your motivation?
TOP 32 Comments
This comment was deleted by original commenter.
- eBay eBay HRI’m 10% of a millionaire. I’m a total Blind failure. I need FANG but im too stupid. I hate life. Bye Blind. I’m going to kill my self. Thanks everyone.
- Tell me where a family of 3 can retire with 2M in total assets.
Probably some shit Trump country state only. I’m gonna keep working my ass off.
- Your choice to work is yours. I DGAF if you work till you die. Even after death.
You don’t get to make up “facts” without being called out.
And the other answer is BONDs. Multiple muni bonds are 4% yield or higher
So, again, you still have no clue what you’re saying.
- New / Strategy gandalfhanmore$1M in ready cash with a house, car, wife, kids and passive income of 20k/month is retirement....not $1M TC with no time for anything else.
- Google emc2tooI am a millionaire. But all the expenses of a family still add up. I also like to help the poor. Google matches upto 6k. Sometimes i feel like not going to work. Then i think of the hundreds of kids who cannot goto school if I don’t work. So i work. It motivates me to put up with all the BS. My ego and selfish desires cannot be so important. I know one day I will explode and show the finger. But then I hope God will have lined up the next gig to help me do better.
- 1.8 M. Mid 30s. Still working but will probably stop this year or early next year. I was working until now because I enjoy being an engineer. Now I want to spend at least a few years traveling and relaxing
- Google Eybx18I expect to live for 50 more years. One million dollars in investment should allow one to spend about 40 thousand dollars a year (using the four percent rule). That isn't enough for housing and food in any place I have lived!