Why do you want to work for Uber if they...
1) systematically underpay their drivers
2) don't listen to drivers unless they réally need to
3) had many allegations of discrimination and harassment
4) spied and stole all over the world
5) lied to governments and got in trouble in many countries while totally ignoring all questions in public debate
Thus the question: do you think Uber is responsible? If not, why do you still want to join? I'm not naive, I know many companies do similar things in one way or another and you can call this a smart move, but it seems like Uber does everything on a whole different level compared to others.
(I'm not interested in financial/IPO related arguments tbh)
Despite their many flaws, Uber is a vast improvement over the taxi industry. Lyft and other taxi apps exist today, but Uber provides competition that forces its competitors to innovate and lowers the prices that we pay.