So many threads here where men doubt women who speak confidently, cut down them down, hit on them, and then sometimes turn around and complain about women who don’t support themselves financially! LOL...
Why are these men so threatened by strong/independent women? I grew up with badass ladies running things and don’t feel like it threatens my masculinity in any way so it’s weird to me.
- The reality is that feminists like you freak out and feel attacked and threatened by ‘sexist men’ every time men criticize a woman or think that diversity hiring practices shouldn’t lower the bar for women.
We criticize many powerful men and meh, but if we say that woman is wrong or not doing well then feminists freak out and start talking about sexism. You are the insecure ones here.
- Lol Groogle was that all you could think of? Thought Google hired the best, brightest and most creative. Stating a fact doesn’t make me victim at all. “Victim” in fact it implies I was hurt and I was not hurt at all and nowhere in my post do I imply that. I was thinking constructive thoughts from your end on given facts would be a viable response.
- Equality is apparently worthy of discussion, why were you otherwise here commenting in the first place. LOL. You are indeed contradictory and stupid for real. Your previous comments also showed you’re not interested in discussing the topic further other than piss on anyone that states there are equality issues and hence has a different opinion than you. So let’s not waste each other’s time here since you obviously dgaf, and idgaf about you, your pissing competition or stinky sexist attitude either. Hey, last but not least as always TC? And where do you work at Google so me and all women know where the hell to stay away from?
- Red Hat KOoa02Lol Blind is just a toxic shithole now... As for the question - i think it's just "silicon valley bro's"
- I disagree with your premise that this happens regularly. It happens. I don’t think it’s rampant.
- TLDR - Akshay thinks he’ll get into women’s favors by pretending he’s a feminist
- Alright jokes apart, for someone who is blabbering about men’s deep insecurities, OP himself comes off pretty insecure.
His first reaction on seeing the picture of a random man was, to compare looks and say he was better looking.
OP also is a lil racist and tried to use 5’6 as an insult assuming
a. All Indians are not as good looking as whatever race he is, and
b. assuming all are not as tall. (also who defines what qualifies as “good looking”)
OP also seems a little homophobic, pointing me to gridr, and using that as a means of teasing someone. It was almost the equivalent a middle schooler teasing another kid by calling him gay. SMH from a person hellbent on equality.
Anyways the picture I put up is of Akshay Kumar, a bollywood star. I was just trying to make a play on the name Akshay.
FWIW kumar, was voted the sexiest man alive by people magzine, and vogue. Also, being a movie star, is very rich and owns like half of Canada.
OPs comment to just randomly start comparing himself to Akshay for no reason whatsoever, is actually a testament to how shallow OP is, and how he has embodied this pretentious feminist stance, just to irk people and bait them. I doubt he has ever done anything to fix the problem.
- Its not about being short or ugly. OP asked who is akshay. So I put up Akshay’s picture, as a joke, believing that OP is Indian and would get the joke. Then OP said he is way good looking than Akshay is. So, I trying to joke further said good for you but the only way to believe that would be for you (OP) to put up a picture and prove it. Then he went on about how Indians are short and how I should go on grindr. That IMHO is shitty. Evaluating someone on looks itself is shitty. I don’t think anything I have said translates into me being the bad guy here. lmao. Anyways I don’t give a crap either ways.
- eBay / EngoiuhhhhOur society is a highly sexist one. A majority of households, whether in developed or developing countries, follow some form of sexism. Thus, most of the males are hardwired to believe that they are superior to women. And, when a strong women comes and speaks her mind, it goes against their basic thought process. No surprise women get a raw deal all over the world.
- Apple NP HardI think, men don’t give a sh$t about either strong women or weak women. We don’t care either way, so feel free to become a strong women without worrying about anything.
- Facebook —()56!?(I think it’s attractive if she’s confident, emotionally strong, and intelligent.
If she’s physically strong and looks butch - then it’s just not attractive.
- PayPal 7STAROp are you a woman? I notice you mention your "masculinity" in your post but this sounds like a woman's rant.