Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸 (@JackPosobiec)
9/12/18, 6:06 PM
I wrote in 4D Warfare the left is undergoing a Maoist cultural revolution
I had no idea it was so far along already twitter
- Which part? The leak or the contents of the video? I'm feeling both to be honest.
I was at msft during the election and I remember we had a little all hands too where the leadership got up and pretended like everyone in the room was liberal and distraught over Trump. Only one Asian woman had the courage to mention that it was a false assumption and inconsiderate to vilify those people from a position of power and leadership.Sep 12, 2018 4
- So many people at work were afraid to talk politics after our bosses expressed similar sentiments. That's exactly why we should never discuss politics at work. That is also why all the polls go wrong! People vote one way or the other but they can only speak of it honestly if they oppose Trump!Sep 12, 2018 4
- Microsoft / Eng JsnskWow, what assholes. Google leadership is fucked up. Hillary Clinton defended her rapist husband and intimidated his victims to keep them silent during her campaign. As a woman in tech I'd be offended if we elected her (though Trump isn't better).
There was no need for a meeting that directly alienates the political monority of employees who are conservative and were sick of the intolerance of the left. People wanted change and elected a radical to combat the radical left.
- It looks bad Google was so partisan. But trump was definitely offensive. That’s what MAGA heads like about him, right? So it’s not nuts to hear Sergei say that
- More than you or the other Googlers think. I don't necessarily like or dislike Trump. I think he's a fool and toxic but there are some things I agree with him on. I would never say that in public. It's easier to shrug off suspicion by shitting on Trump during the team lunch discussion than remaining mysteriously quiet.Sep 12, 2018 2
- My dad is a Trump supporter so I've got some practice.
People say you can't be tolerant of intolerance but I've found that communication is far more effective. He's far too old to change much but the conversations I have had with him went in positive direction. Maintaining composure is important.Sep 12, 2018 1
- I read other news outlets reporting that right-wing conservative groups would "seize' on this and how this will just gives them "more ammunition" to claims of bias.
But that just makes it worse. These companies are failing to earn the trust of nearly half the U.S. populace, and these execs seem absolutely clueless at the damage this is causing to any shred of credibility these guys have left with the public that they can run things impartially. Image and impressions are everything.
- Whoa! I doubt anything like this happened in the opposite camp when Obama got elected. Since the election campaign, people have been free to call Trump and his supporters anything they feel like. If Trump were evil, what would he do?
All of them just assumed it was ok to talk politics at work and that everyone must vote for HRC!