- Trump is crying Doesn't like that Congress is going to look into his shady deals and Russian connections. Crying "presidential harassment" on Twitter. Poor baby! Claims Republicans never did this when he spent the whole campaign crowing about the House investigations into Clinton. Guess he will be throwing a lot
- Don’t Work for AWS CloundFront Stephen Crow This guy thinks he is God but he is just an arrogant fool, micro management, racist toward Asian engineers, and extremely politics - his cousin is Jason Crow an U.S. representative from Corolado, and for some reasons, Stephen thinks he has politic blood in him or at least thinks or tries to prove t
- Race is social construct made only for racism Dr. Kendi starts off his book with the premise and the core belief that all races are equal. The definition of racism that he uses is the belief that one race is superior or inferior in any way. As he starts going through the history of racism, he starts off describing slavery and the justification
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Hypothetical question for the MAGA crowed... Just curious, if tomorrow a credible form of evidence came out (video/audio/corroborated testimony) that Trump personally participated in Russian interference with the election, would you care?
- When the majority is wrong? Ever been in a situation where the majority of people are clearly in the moral wrong (as dictated by later hindsight, or basic morals), but you're in the minority? What's it like? Like there was a time where the majority of people thought slavery was fine, and the abolitionists were extreme fringe
- Leaving Google pro and cons , 45% pay rise + no more state tax Previous read a post online from a ex Googler saying the company underpaid him for long time before he looked for new jobs and realized that. He suggested Googlers to look at the market and don't be like him. I just did what he said..... The company talks about fair compensation, promotion based on
- Crows feet, what to do? I smile with my eyes and that’s probably a terrible habit. I’m not even 30 yet and I’ve got crows feet. What do?
- vote State of America Do you think America has done more good or evil in the world since 1776? Would the world be better without America? Leave additional comments below and would love to hear from people not born in the US to hear their perspective. I’m torn. I think if all of the relief aid we send. Support NATO prac