United Technologies Offer
- Google L5 lowball offer Got an offer from Google GCP team. L5 PgM. Still initial offer as I am still negotiating with recruiter. Base 150k. 15% bonus. RSU 120k sign on bonus 30k puts 1st year TC approx 230k. Currently TC at Oracle is 210k. Not a huge jump. Oracle cloud isn't going anywhere. yoe 15 Other advantages
- I declined the offer from AWS. Many people will die just to get a foot into FAANG companies, this is exactly what I thought, to work in the first-tier corporation will be prestigious, that is why I applied. I completed usual prescreening, online coding test, phone interview and was invited for 5 hours interview on site, after whi
- From largest bank to large tech companies I have around 14 years of technology/software engineering experience working for mostly large banking and consulting firms. My total comp currently at 167k (base plus bonus, it's mainly all base) in Dallas Texas, working as Lead Solution Architect. I am looking for opportunities in large tech compa
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Amazon Offer Evaluation Currently in the midwest at a small startup that has been growing its client list but not revenue. Current TC 110k. YOE: 3ish years. Received an offer to go work at the Amazon Santa Barbara on the Alexa team. Initially interviewed for SDE2 but I was told the interviewers felt like I was more of a r
- Adobe vs Apple Hi, receive two offer at their Seattle office Adobe SWE Base 180K RSU 185K Bonus 7% Sign on 30K Pros: work life balance, two campus shutdowns per year, good culture Cons: technology might not be cutting edge (use c++, java and some AWS service) Apple lvl 4 Base 172K RSU 225K Bonus 10% Sign on 3
- Does this uber offer seem good enough? I recently got this offer from uber atg: Base: 175k Cash Bonus: ~21k Equity refresh: ~100k New hire grant RSU: ~14k Relocation: ~10k I am NOT a software engineer. I'm a system safety engineer with 6 YOE and masters. Is this a good offer?
- Why Socialism? Is it advisable for one who is not an expert on economic and social issues to express views on the subject of socialism? I believe for a number of reasons that it is. Let us first consider the question from the point of view of scientific knowledge. It might appear that there are no essential metho
- Need help choosing an offer | New Grad I currently have two offers and have a hard time making a choice. Qualcomm, San Diego, GPU Software, Base 100 Cisco, San Jose, Software, Base 125 - Given that I'm equally interested in both technologies(GPUs and computer networks), which one would be a better option in terms career growth, company
- Amazon Vancouver L6 Technology Program Manager L6 compensation Hello Guys, Need your urgent advise on offer compensation at Amazon Vancouver. Role :: Technology Program Manager L6 Location :: Vancouver Canada Base :: 145 K CAD Sign on Bonus :: 40 K first year , 35 K second year RSU :: 5K first year, 15K second year, 45K third year , 45K fourth year Total co
- AWS base salary less than my current base Recently, I was lucky enough to pass all interview tests to AWS and got an offer. However, they offered base salary less than my current base salary by appx 5%. TC will be bigger, but RSU is some sort of lottery, and Amazon stocks already shot high, so there are chances it will be a plateau over n
- Amazon SDE2 Seattle Offer eval & team selection help Got selected for sde2 role at amazon seattle in a hiring event. Need help with offer eval: Yoe 12 Offered TC: 240k approx(155 base, 120k sign on (90+60), 120k RSU) Relocation to seattle offered separately Teams: FLASH, BIG DATA TECHNOLOGY,Consumer experience tech Need help in evaluating the offe
- Uber L3 Offer Got an Uber ATG offer recently for Pittsburgh. Wanting to counter offer on the signing and RSU For 25k and 160k respectively. Thoughts? Also any feedback on Uber ATG? Base: 121k Cash refresh: 11k Equity refresh: 26k RSU: 129k Signing Bonus: 0k 2 Y
- Amazon WDE lowball? Just got an offer from Amazon in Seattle. I interviewed for a FEE II spot, got an offer for a WDE II spot due to a “weakness in algorithms and data structures” and a strength in front end specific technologies (that’s probably accurate...) Their initial offering is: 108k base (they say they absolu
- Startup vs bigco: am I being shortchanged? Hi I'm 31, working for a series C startup valued at ~$200M that totally raised ~$50M. I've been here 3 years, and I've vested ~0.7% of common options that I fully exercised in common stocks (0.7% is after counting current dilutions etc., it was > 1% at the beginning). I still have an additional ~
- Uber Offer I working with Oracle technology with 10+ years of experience. They are offering me SE2 with L4 position. Package as following: Base - 145 Bonus - 25K RSU - 243k Suggestion pls..
- How to evaluate an engineering job offer? I know base salary is a big factor while evaluating a job offer. But I am trying to understand the relative weight that different people give to different points about a particular offer. I have come up with some points and would like you to comment on each of those as well as add your own to the li