- Scientist TC at Genentech Friend is waiting for scientist offer from Genentech. As far as I understand the position in terms of responsibilities is similar to assistant professor in academy. I couldn't find any clear information about expected TC on blind. And Glassdoor numbers are usually not accurate (it says 130k is a sal
- Why do software people make more than pharma people? I have lots of friends at faang companies and also ones in big pharma like Genentech, Merck, Pfizer, etc. usually the life science people are making 130k/year and the software people are often pulling in more than double that. Obvious answer is the market values them as such, but I’m wondering wha
- Genentech layoffs? Were there layoffs at Genentech recently? I have a phone interview with them next week but now a bit nervous this might be a bad time to head there.
and industry lounge.
- Tech stack in biotech Is C++ used and for which projects/roles in any of the biotech companies (e.g. @Pfizer, @Genentech, @Gilead)?
- Which companies run shuttles to/from Dublin or Pleasanton? A relative wants to move to Pleasanton and she’s likely going to favor companies that are local, that are accessible via BART, or that run company shuttles from the area. Apple, Facebook and Google obviously run shuttles from the fairgrounds or the 680/Stoneridge park-n-ride. I heard Genentech perh
- Daycare Anyone know what the wait list and the cost for a 2.5 year old would be for Genentech daycare? Also what hours do they open?
- Anyone working for Genentech.. Need referral for a senior Java engineer Need referral for senior Java position
- Entry level How much is an entry level engineer paid in Genentech
- Genentech Product Manager comp What is reasonable comp expectation for base, bonus, equity, and sign on for an incoming Product Manager at Genentech? How much does senior product manager comp differ and how much exp needed for the senior title? I have 7 years exp life sciences marketing, 3 as pharma/device product manager.
- Comp at Genentech Looking at an Automation Engineer role. Have 4 years of industry experience. Any idea about what I should be expecting? Also, if you could share more about the work culture/perks that would be awesome! Thanks!
- Can Genentech employees do a referral to other Roche groups? Saw an interesting role at a division of Roche. I don’t have contacts at Roche but I have an old boss at Genentech that I haven’t spoken to in a while. Can Genentech employees give a referral for another division/member of the Roche Group?
- Genentech Oceanside Software Engineering? I know there is a decent sized Genentech campus in Oceanside, CA but what is going on there has always been a mystery to me. - Are there any development teams there, or are those all in the Bay Area? - If there are any development teams there, does anyone have info on tech stack, compensation, cul
- Any Upside for Condo in South SF (Across the Street from Genentech)? My friend is deciding whether to sell his condo in South San Francisco. It's not in Mountain View or Palo Alto, so it doesn't get much of the benefit from the current tech boom. It's across the street from Genentech though. Is there much upside for that place given that it's in one of the biotech c
- link Genentech referral I saw this posting http://jobs.gene.com/3410423336 and am interested. Anyone interested in chatting further about a referral?
- Genentech Scientist Computational Chemistry job opening https://www.indeed.com/m/viewjob?jk=1460284d43ac6180&from=appshareios&dupclk=0 Looking for a referral for my wife who can be a good fit. My TC: 280K Her TC: peanuts 😶