- Career QQ How much would a Mobile SDET gets paid in Salesforce,also is it possible to change projects internally
- Salesforce infrastructure team Interview went well and looks like they want to extend an offer. Any idea of how is the culture and projects in Salesforce infrastructure team. Are projects interesting ?? Do they have scaling / challenging issues to solve ?
- link Salesforce position available Hello, we are looking for a bilingual SalesForce developer (English/Spanish) with mim 2 years experience managing SalesForce projects. Looked at indeed.com with no luck. Any ideas where to find potential candidates?
- What kind of roles can I target @ Salesforce I have 15+ years of IT experience. 4 years in CRM product development (at SAP Labs) and rest in SAP technical consulting. Managed large SAP projects. Looking for a career change. I did not work on SaaS projects (in this case Salesforce) before but I have a very good understanding of core CRM pro
- Austin QA referrals for H1- on verge of lay-off Hi, I am on the verge of lay-off and on H1B so have be working as a automation QA for Salesforce projects, banking and insurance. I am looking for urgent referrals in Austin. Really appreciate any help
- Salesforce CRM developer to Java Software engineer I am a salesforce Apex/lightning developer. I want to move to Java Software Engineer position. Will my java personal projects help me in getting into java world. How do I prepare for distributed systems part in the interview?
- companies for SDE in Vancouver Are there any cool companies to work for in Vancouver besides giants like amazon, salesforce, apple, Microsoft, EA, SAP... considering criteria like compensation, interesting projects and career opportunities for SDE, 7 yoe?
- vote Apple vs. Airbnb vs. staying at Salesforce Entry level engineer, recently got offers from Apple and Airbnb. Do people recommend moving or staying at Salesforce? Apple company culture seems opaque, but the hiring team seems nice and projects seem more interesting. Airbnb seems to have nice company culture, but not sure how the engineering p
- Vlocity evaluation Hey folks! I got contacted by Vlocity, Series B startup with ~100M investment. It is backed by Salesforce and has a product built on top of Salesforce CRM. They offer 180-200K base + RSUs. I currently make over 330K by doing some side projects in addition to my FTE. Anyone here works for them? Any
- technology stack at Salesforce Will the technology stack at salesforce be age-old or do they change the things as per the market especially for back end engineers like more open source projects on big data , cloud databases and contributing towards open source like Uber /LinkedIn ? Yoe : 8 years TC :180k
- vote Salesforce vs Dropbox offer evaluation I am trying to evaluate 2 offers between Salesforce (Director of Product) and Dropbox (Sr. TPM) Would people be kind enough to tell me what they like and dislike in each company and suggest which one to take? I have enjoyed the conversation with both so far and not sure about how to make a decisio
- Career advice @ MSFT? Hello Microsoft friends. I'm wondering if anyone can shed some light on possible career directions for me at MS. I'm not asking for a referral, just for some ideas. I don't know anyone who works there so that's why I'm asking here. Especially interested if any recruiters are on here. I'm currently
- Implements salesforce, 50 people gone Two weeks ago, our company, e commerce, announced we will be implementing salesforce for our crm. Basically most of backend engineers aren’t needed as much anymore. The week later, entire engineering org is shuffled to new projects. The week after that, entire Dublin office is laid off(50ish). Well
- Struggling to prepare for work history portion of SWE interview I'm preparing to interview for software engineering roles. I heard companies like Salesforce, Square, Uber, LinkedIn and Twilio have one round of their onsite (or at least some portion of the loop) dedicated to discussing your work projects. This is my first time interviewing out of school so I've
- Should I go to grad school? Should I go to grad school? I'm interested in ML & AI and wish to work in this field. To give some background, I'm a third year undergraduate at a research-heavy university. I interned at Salesforce this summer at a machine learning team, and will be joining Facebook for next summer internship. Go