- link Catalog of FAANG interview information Hey Blind, I'm currently interviewing for SWE positions at several companies and periodically read Rooftop Slushie to help with my interviews. I made a reading list and I picked out some posts that were helpful for me which I organized by company. There aren't tons of posts about SWE for every comp
- Fixing the Gender ratio in tech I fully understand and accept the problem but I feel that the way we are tackling this at the moment is not correct. All I see in the name of WIT is millions of $$ spent on fancy beach side conference vacations, expensive travel and swags, reserved ticket for women in Google IO and certain unreason
- Netflix - not getting recruiter call Got calls from FAANG but not from netflix. Does Netflix only hire from FAANG or other top companies? YOE-13 looking for ios roles. Keeping N per comments :)
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Netflix stock is absolutely going in the gutter Netflix is going to compete with Apple TV bundled on iOS and Samsung TV. Literally nobody survives competing with a bundled app. Hordes of much larger companies vs netlfix is going to trash their revenue. Apple will cannibalize them at $1000 a share.
- No Swift at Netflix I’m an iOS developer and going to interview at Netflix. I got to know that they don’t use Swift. They still use Objective C, when clearly Swift is a much better language than Objective C. Can some one confirm? TC and all is important, but is it worthwhile to join a company which doesn’t follow the
- How can I ace Netflix interview? Current TC 200k YOE 2.5 I just got contacted by a Netflix recruiter. How can I ace the interview? I am very strong in the fundamentals and have no problem with LeetCode style problems. But for some reason companies always put me on new and R&D style projects. So I’ve been working in all kinds of th
- Tinder Growth - #2 highest grossing app Tinder is the second high grossing non-game app in iOS AppStore, of last quarter. #1 is Netflix btw. That's surprising to me actually. Anyone know if that company is still growing? Anyone within the company can share some insights?