- HRT Algo Developer I interviewed last year at Hudson River Trading (HRT). I think I was rejected because of the culture fit interview. (I have aced all the technical interviews). They did not give me feedback on why they rejected me. I interviewed again this year. All the technical interviews went great. I can see th
- Companies that allow computer for coding onsite So far, as of my onsite interviews last year: - Google: option to use laptop, without running code for coding questions - Airbnb: use computer and run code for coding questions - Bloomberg: use computer and run code for coding questions - Square: use computer and run code for coding questions - U
- What is it like being a trader? I'm a junior still in undergrad (top 10 USNews despite not being a typical CS target) and am pondering trying my hand at quant/trader interviews. So I wanted to ask, what is it like being a quant or trader at firms like Citadel, HRT, Jump...etc? Is it high pressure and how are the hours like? I tra
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Hudson River Trading Core Developer Interview Anyone went to the onsite or had a phone interview with HRT?
- Can’t get new grad interviews, what’s going on? Interning at Amazon right now doing deep learning/computer vision and worked at a well known media company this summer in New York. Still can’t seem to get any interviews that I haven’t been referred for. Rejected from Airbnb and FB with interviews, got rejected directly from companies like 2Sigma