H1B transfer - can we delay to save money?
My lawyer told me my name was picked in the lottery this year so I’m waiting for the final approval now.
I still have ~3 years of OPT+STEM extension. Should I choose consular processing and change my visa to H1B sometime next year? Since I can save 7% from taxes and use more time from OPT.
If any of you did this already let me know if there were major cons to be aware of.