Thread for job openings in Jane Street, Two Sigma and HRT in London?

Hey I am looking for a role in the mentioned firms. I am hoping to get into a role similar to Quant Research that is more inclined towards tech and data science. It would be great if you could mention any openings in these or similar firms where they are actively hiring in London. It would be very useful for me or at least someone else who is looking for something similar. I am a Machine Learning Engineer in Amazon since 2 years, I have experience in banks as well as a Quant. Happy to send over my resume if you are interested in referring me. YOE: 5 years TC: 160K #finance #corpfinance #TwoSigma #JaneStreet #HRT

JPMorgan Chase shodu Jan 18

TC or GTFO

Amazon VFyd55 OP Jan 18

Added the TC. Can you please now tell me about the opening?

This comment was deleted by the original commenter.
Amazon VFyd55 OP Jan 18

In quant, I was building the software for predicting insights and recommendations for the clients that could be useful to the sales trader working with us. It was more heavy on tech than finance. So I wanted to give it a try in a full tech role. I am doing good here. But still, I always wanted to try for Jane Street and Two Sigma.

Meta meta moat Jan 20

Apply directly and don’t limit yourself to just 3 firms. Recruiters can be useful sometimes, but I’ve had plenty of luck just directly applying via the website - had 2 offers from firms you listed doing so (SWE tho not QR)

Yelp Eng - Jan 20

Could you please name a few other reputable/high paying firms?

Hudson River Trading qhWk41 Jan 21

If only we had a website with open job listings by city

JPMorgan Chase roar_kitty Jan 21

His problem might be with Jane Street !

Jane Street Capital oh,🐪 Jan 22

We're not as advanced as HRT, so we still don't have a website. It takes a while to translate OCaml into HTML.