I've been busy all my life with studying and work, and now realize that I'm getting old. I know starting a family will make me happy because I like responsibility. But I'm an introverted extra sensitive 'nice guy' with no experience with women whatsoever. How do I even start?
I'm black 5'10" 180lbs 240k TC.
- Plus make sure you are straight before you start. Just saying, I notice you are driven by wanting a family instead of seeming to actually want a woman. Maybe what you really want is a man? Maybe not, just asking you to self reflect.
- New b37Don't wait. I'm over 40 and am slowly accepting that the family I always wanted isn't going to happen.
- eBay gwBK22I know a girl who might be interested. My coworker. She’s also black, very pretty and a good girl waiting for the right guy. She also LOVES kids. I think she’s like 25. Lives in NY though.
- Get a dating coach. Plus get some friends... So maybe a friendship coach too. Don't do this alone without expert guidance dude... You will very quickly fizzle out and get depressed.
- Google tGtt04A number of dear friends were in a similar situation. The thing to do is to set up an online dating profile - one of the ones that uses your social network to find appropriate matches - and keep asking people out.
Fair disclaimer: it is a ton of work. A ton. Most women won't respond, and even if they do, most first dates won't go anywhere. Also, women at this age are starting to avoid those without relationship experience.
But the good news is that this is absolutely something you can work at and practice. Go for it!
- Amazon MelgizecciI was Virgin till 31. I did not even try to get good with girls till 28. Then I started to work out, go out and read books. Finally started to date a couple of times and finally got a girlfriend and married her.
- Yelp overmindDamn I'm underpaid. YOE? Watch some self help / pickup type YouTube channels to get in a healthy positive mindset and value yourself around women. Then hit tinder and go out to non tech events.
- Microsoft sammkauGet some experience then. And really don't worry too much if you fuck it up a few times, everyone does. I would also recommend starting with something casual just so that you get to experience it and won't regret not doing so after you marry. Go to bars and clubs, open online dating, dance, go to meetups for group activities, and make a real honest effort to talk to women, do not procrastinate on this.