TOP 29 Comments
- Brightcove madt00thLol. I'm an Indian and currently visiting India. Holy shit this place (delhi, ncr, Agra and Mumbai) is amazingly polluted. I mean I thought I was here 10 years ago but now is a new level of polluted. Forest fire season level is child's play at certain times.
True story != Defamation
- Logic of some Indians:
Anything that's anti India is defamation.
Anything pro India is recognition of achievements by the world!
- Juniper / DatablueironThese are the same people who believe criticizing the Government is being anti national
- Some data to enlighten you: http://www.searo.who.int/india/mediacentre/events/2018/WHO-lauds-India-commitment-to-accelerated-sanitation-coverage/en/Mar 61
- Another butt hurt Indian who can't stand the truth!
Some Indians are so insecure that they trolled a British student for solving India's prestigious physics paper with a perfect score!
The OP is another one of those insecure right wing morons spamming blind with his gibberish.
- You might need some burnol after reading facts.
Apparently Pakis are winning here:
- Apparently Pakis are winning here:
- Amazon WULh67Rather than just commenting on each other. Please read this logical answer on quora https://www.quora.com/Why-is-India-more-polluted-than-China-Thirteen-of-the-20-most-polluted-cities-in-the-world-are-Indian
- Wikipedia says India is the second most populated country. Surely, Wikipedia must have been edited by "Pakis" to defame India!