Anybody here has anxiety disorders? Did start therapy? How was your experience with it?
TOP 18 Comments
- Lockheed Martin Qn888ghTherapy is an incredible experience, with the right therapist (kind of like finding a spouse). For anxiety, I highly recommend Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), which you can learn about on your own; that changed my life more than decades of medication and years of traditional therapy.
- GE GED❄️☃️🗽If it’s not too extreme yet then start with meditation.. every morning regularly for at least 3-4 weeks, you will start feeling improvement
- Yoga and pranayam, works like a charm. I am a no meds person, and have been living with anxiety for an year now. But it was only until last couple of months I started around 30 mins yoga and 10ish mins pranayam, the effects are seen within couple of weeks. Couple of weeks are toooo long for someone with anxiety, but trust me you can make it through these 2 weeks and then anxiety will be down by a significant amount at a point you won't notice it. It is certainly not a 100% recovery yet, but with the current situation I can say it still is much better than what it was 2 months back, and can live with it forever. ... just do it.
- Belcan copypastyI'm considering therapy, but I've been trying different medication for the past couple of months. Overall a positive experience so far
- Just transferred to a new team. I sort of feel this work may not be my cup of tea and have this massive fear of underperforming. Though the team is nice and good. Just anxious about how this will unfold. Keeps me up every night and in massive tension. It's not a toxic or bad situation that I've got into in fact it's a pretty good role. It's just in the mind. Any suggestions or recommendations?