I got an offer from apple, rsu is 200k, just wondering how do they get stock price to calculate the amount, the price at the day i accept the offer, or when they decide hire me? Or even the price of last two month(some time range)? This makes difference, because their stock recently climb more than 10%, this could lead to my rsu stock count decrease.
TOP 31 Comments
- Twitch gddvertsskApple gives out huge RSU refresher year after year... 200k initial grant is just a start.. way better than Amazon...
- Not sure about Goog comparison, but a $17K per year increase ($65K over 4 years refresher) doesn’t sound like it is something crazy to be proud of — no? If your base is, say, $170K the $17K is almost even less than the year end bonus. :/ I am not saying it is low, but I am just saying if it is that great
- Closing price on the day the grant is approved by the board. Sometime within a couple of months after you start.
- That is a very detailed answer, nice! My concern is recently appple stock has a big jump because of quaterly revenue, i guess i missed this, my stock number will be based on the already high stock value. I like amazon way, tell you the unit. For the question, i have about 6 to 7 year experience, this is quality postion in apple, i am currently an sdetMay 5, 2018 1
- Apple CaptnCookmoreMine hit one month after starting. It’s also worth noting that the 6 month vesting cycle starts on the date of the award