Try being an Indian male in the Bay Area.
Being African-like in the U.S. -- MegaHard DifficultyFeb 2
It is bad. First I began regularly attending the tech talk meetups. Then the board game meetups. I've recently bought a bunch of tailored shirts and pressed suit coats and designer cardigans from Nordstrom and other similar places. I rented a sportscar, I went to a bunch of different places, talked about the surroundings, I imagined what it is that they would enjoy talking about, tried talking about those things. Had a few pretty good conversations with some. But then I get no phone numbers. No Instagram handles. No Twitter handles. Not even their Facebooks or email addresses. Nothing.
- McAfee JohnMcPeeYou are playing on Medium difficulty bigboi.
Try being an Indian male in the Bay Area.
- Lyft coolmojoThis guy is a troll...I’m black in tech. I make over 350k TC and have zero problems getting women from any racial background. I’m pretty sure this guy is not even black and he just bullshittin for attention. Why? I’m not sure...probably bored. The facts are most well educated black professional men that are semi attractive are super desired. Trust me on that.
- This just makes me wanna give out all my social network handles to you, all at once. Few more sentences, and I'll add my SSN too. No conversations needed.
- Oh man. The problem isn’t that you are black for fuck’s sake. It’s because you have no game. Renting sports cars and expecting women to hang all over you like a freaking TV commercial? Get real.
- Do people actually believe "game" works? It barely moves the needle in terms of attraction. This has been shown repeatedly to hell and back through many experiments. OP has dark skin and features that deviate from the traditional attractive male, ergo dating will be hard, unless he's uber Rich
That being said I think the only real hope for OP is through familiarity. The more someone sees you they will get used to you and find you more attractive. good luck
- Microsoft NoSugarmoreDon’t listen to any of this advice. All of it is focused on you, if you want to connect with women then focus on them first and provide a quality interaction. Women are people too and they don’t just care about money. They want to laugh not be forced into a situation where you’re being humorous for them. And they don’t all necessarily want to talk about dogs or people making an impact (tho those are pretty awesome small talk conversations).
Just like at work, or with male friends, you need to be authentic and talk about the things you like. And talk to women about the things they like and try to get phone numbers from the people you connect with. Don’t just try to connect with anyone and everyone. People hate that, they want to feel special and seen.
- That’s because you live in SF or Seattle
1) there no women there
2) the ones there can hold out for millionaires
3) mostly white women
The best solution is to NYC, maybe ATL since you are black
- Walmart.com s2a7Dude why do you need fb, Twitter, insta? Why in such a hurry ? Why the suits and the car? You seem to have a very cliched idea of women and how to impress them. Impress them with wit, humor and intelligence. If you don't have these, then cultivate. Talk sense, be romantic from the inside.
- If I give you actual facts, and you respond with "you don't quite understand", you are clearly having difficulty processing facts, and you are responding with no logic nor reason.
I said I followed that advice. I gave you the accounts of how I followed that advice.Feb 30
- People judge you harsher if you are really dark.....it doesnt even matter what the ethnic makeup is...more superficial with skin color. Even blacks discriminate against really dark people.
- Tektronix / SalesBlueBerdmoreSounds like you need a wing man to review your game and help you.
- I’m in the same boat. Most women in the US view African or African like men as not relationship material. Maybe a fling at best but only if you’re very fit.
Move to LA. The diversity there is awesome and women still have to compete for men there.
- Google danbbDid you grow up in a big city in Papua ? Also how did black people end up there ?