TOP 74 Comments
- Really? Ok, i cant be an angry idiot on my linkedin, guess blind serves its purpose 😀
Also, idiot, learn to read english? Which is why i said ”i like to think”, how the fuck would i know if the person on the other end of the screen is actually intimidated, i am happy with my assumptions 😀😝 serves my local context well enough
- I'm happy all the idiot SJWs have been proven wrong on this thread.
"I bet she got someone better than the dick face he is." Wrong. Bezos replaced her with a young News Anchor. https://people.com/movies/who-is-lauren-sanchez-dating-jeff-bezos/
"She looks younger and prettier than him anyways"
Yes she does, but Bezos's new date looks even younger and prettier. The attractive features for a man evolutionarily are status, power and position in the society's dominance hierarchy. Not prettiness or youth. So Mackenzie might be younger and prettier than Bezos but that doesn't matter.
"Grow up you dump fuck, respect a woman"
Seeking intimacy and companionship and novelty by exploring new relationships is not the same as disrespecting a woman, turd. You are the problem. Stop taking an offense for no reason. Let the genius billionaire enjoy his life and date prettier and fun-ner ladies. It's a free world.
- Sure, but it's clear now that Bezos dumped Mackenzie for Lauren . Good for him though. If a billionaire can't have fun there's not much in life to look forward to.
- Mackenzie seems to have a heart and a moral code. Seeing Jeff regularly depicted as a greedy Bond villain must have taken a toll, simply because it is true. Bezos doesn’t care that his employees pee in bottles or cry at their desks. He is the most successful greedy capitalist in history, and all she, like most of us, really would need is 0.01% of his wealth to be set for life. Not much incentive to stay with a monster when the laws of Washington state give her half.
If she wants to she can take that money and spend some of it on earth to improve human lives instead of fueling a race-to-the-bottom slave labor economy.
- Haha, I totally would be history.
Mackenzie is not a gold digger, Bezos is. He’s digging it up from everyone else and concentrating it, but also creating a tremendous amount in the process. There are pros and cons but at his core he is an investment banker who turned into a mega successful capitalist and his compass is calibrated only on making money (under the guise of customer obsession).
You are right, work hard or be history.Jan 9 11
- "Not much incentive to stay with a monster" I'm sorry your theory is wrong. Women are instinctually attracted to men with status and power. And here's the truth for you - Bezos replaced Mackenzie and is dating a young News Anchor. https://people.com/movies/who-is-lauren-sanchez-dating-jeff-bezos/
- A man can have status and power without being toxic. Status & power =/= being a monster.
We don’t know the whole truth. They have long been separated. For all you know, they have been separated for the last 2 years and Jeff only recently started looking for strange on the side because he was lonely. Every man’s gotta get some mud on his turtle.
- Bose boxboxShe will get and probably sell half the stocks Jeff B owns so yes there will be pressure on the stock
- Salesforce tgttTime to buy amzn, no more wife distractions. I always felt them to be an odd couple
- Microsoft jrexGood for both of them. Date someone new, add to life’s experience when they are still active & healthy and remain friends. Unless they are putting a good show, this looks like an amicable divorce