I’ve been separated from my wife for a year and will divorce her next year. Ladies, would you have a problem dating a guy who is separated but isn’t divorced. What’s your relationship status?
Edit: my bad, I *will* divorce her, not *probably*. The divorce proceedings haven’t begun yet but soon will.
- Amazon Northman"Will probably divorce" - wtf. A year and a half and you still don't know?? Why would anybody want to date you in that case? When legal proceedings are in process and you know WTF you are doing seems like a reasonable time to start dating.
- Sidebar: if your wife is hot are you willing to set me up with? Thanks
- If you just want to date and be out there, you're after a rebound, keeping it casual.. if that's clear, by being an adult, i accept life is messy and being separated but not divorced is a thing. I would date you but i would not take you seriously. If we'd really hit it off, i'd expect you to file for divorce. This can end up in two ways: you do get a divorce, or you use me to get through this rough patch with your wife. It's the new thing vs. years of history. Past matters, so it often wins. That is why anyone who'd date you, would prefer a clean slate. And you should, too.
- eBay AutosuxIf you just want to shack, get paid service. Why are u looking to date with a “probable” wife still in play.
- Amazon NorthmanMy suggestion - get that legal process going ASAP. "We have been separated for over a year and legal divorce is in process now, but will take some time to finalize" is an okay story for many separated and/or divorced women. "We are living apart and mean to file those papers real soon now" sounds like you are trialing this whole separation thing out and may change your mind. The vast majority of women will be turned off by the facts you have outlined.