FAANG + Microsoft Stock Price Performance Since 6/1/18Dec 6, 2018
- Facebook / EngmrballzmoreSince my stock grant target is exactly five times as much as it was at Microsoft, when should I start to worry? Assume I always sell vested stock immediately and reinvest in mutual funds.
- Couple problems here:
First, you’re including SSAs, which aren’t guaranteed to keep happening.
Second, SSAs are given to top performers. The top performers at FB who are E4 get a $210k stock award, and the top performers at FB who are E5 get a $360k stock award.
Third, FB has special stock awards that can go on top of the numbers provided above.
Let’s compare apples to apples folks.
- Could you please sabotage Microsoft? I’m joining soon and want my grant at a lower stock price :)
- All FANG company stock price multiplied many many times before. MS was flat for a whole 10 years. Nothing to be proud of.
- Microsoft / EngDr. 13Why compare only last 6 months?
Go back 5 years and repost the numbers.
- Great, another couple hundred % and it'll make up for 2000 to 2015! Sorry employees no longer get meaningful stock grants. They were big in the 90s!