Any Facebook employees needing any tips to cry at their desks, we are here for you.
- Facebook / EngtuscanI love my paycheck. That's the only reason I am here. It's business; nothing personal
- every one just optimized their reviews every half. nobody cares long term, or the company, or the product, or the team. it makes just everyone selfish, otherwise you are piped. of course it is not guaranteed, if someone in your team has even worse review than you. so, go give someone bad review so that you can survive.
- Jeef Besus, you’re talking about a forced curve. There’s still ranking involved, but maybe not stack? Is a forced curve a required component of stack ranking?
If not, is every performance evaluation system where you decide who gets more or less money a stack ranking system?
This comment was deleted by original commenter.
- Whether they use the term stack ranking or not doesn't matter.
if the result of their process is anything like Microsoft at the height of their power, the results will not be good long-term.
- As an ex FB employee I can confirm that this is true. Clearly you are still drinking the kool aid from the fire hose.