I got rejected after a follow up behavioral round at fb for e5 role. Even after passing so many technical rounds why does fb reject people solely on one behavioral round? Is behavioral aspect more important than technical skills at fb?
- New / EngsparkedCohesion in a team is far more important than raw technical talent. You should be happy that a company isn’t willing to hire you just to shove you into a situation where you won’t meld with any coworkers.
- It’s possible that round strongly suggested E4 and they want to offer you at least E5 given your yoe
- New mdGG61Interviewers also ask themselves if they want to work with each candidate. If the answer is no then no amount of technical will save you. Follow up behavioral is already because someone thought you were a jerk and they wanted to double check. Rejection after that means they confirmed that observation.
- PG&E MaxaMCan you share what was asked during behavioral? I thought it was more like “Can we work with this guy?”
- Amazon / EngjNeo42IDK about FB, but at Amazon your behavior is far more scrutinized than your technical.