Get student visa f

New wzec86
May 21 1 Comment

Is it possible get f1 student visa if i have j1 visa with status "two year residency rule does apply"?


Want to comment? LOG IN or SIGN UP
TOP 1 Comment
  • If you have the 2 year return policy then you have to apply for a waiver prior getting a f1 visa.
    May 21 0


    Real time salary information from verified employees