hey googlers can someone leak more data?
- That’s not getting into banking yet. Citi is doing all the banking.
- C1 you got it right. The liberals want regulation only when it’s to regulate someone else. They want to fuck with the worlds private data without any kind of oversight. Is this going to fly? That’s the big Q
They tried this with health then got out once the regulators showed up at the doorsteps. The same may and should happen here. Either you bank as a bank or gtfo to scale cat videos across billion serversNov 13 1
- Google Mr. GlassThe problem is that these same left-leaning liberals are wooing leftist government factions who are salivating at the thought of usurping control over people’s lives with the help of big-tech. Imagine if Warren or Bernie became president and declared they would create a people’s bank where the poorest would be exempt from oppressive credit checks, and the way to do it is regulate Google-bank and take over via government bureaucrats. Next thing you know: all private banks are slowly demonized as looters and exploiters, and taxed out of existence.Nov 13 1
- Bloomberg / Eng WPslayermoreCan’t wait for a Google to sell my monthly transactions to advertisers.
- It’s not random. Google can’t do anything but selling customer data do it does the same thing over and over. Cloud was an attempt to get hold of more customers data from clients to sell to advertisers but failed spectacularly. Banks can be shitted on anything but selling your data.
You should go to a psychologist for your anti Google fetish.Nov 15 0
- This unsavory expansion of Google into every aspect of life is forcasting the decline of G. Come'on Sundar could someone have more mundane vision for Google than this??
- Amazon RangerTLast thing I want is to have any FANG owning my bank account. They all know way too much about me already.
Well, except maybe Netflix. Netflix only really knows I like to watch bad action movies that I would never publicly admit to watching.
So maybe Netflix should get into banking.
But if Amazon, Google, Facebook, or even Uber wants my banking? No frigging way.
- Google / Finance morningstaMay be this will finally bring realtime banking to the US! Even almost every third world country has real time banking
- This is the kind of naivety that can only come from ad sellers. The banking industry has more regulators than every other industry combined. You know what? These regulators are all ex bankers who hate people who aren’t bankers. Google will end up paying billions a year in fines while the bankers will mock them daily. This is a total set up. You can’t make money unless you can legally take deposits and the fdic will never allow google into the party, unless they have nudie photos of somebody high up.