I am interviewing with Okta. How is the company culture and pay ? I heard no 401k and bonus
TOP 23 Comments
This comment was deleted by original commenter.
- You are right, I don’t think they can match anywhere near. Getting bored in LinkedIn, trying to find some interesting work.
- Adobe / Mktg etvv78The base is avg but RSU grants and ESPP makes their TC competitive. This assumes stock continues to climb. Okta has a good rep, at least in the valley. It’s a successful SaaS exit with a good team that’s going strong. They moving to brand new building next to SFDC at the end of the year.
- Agreed but without 401k and bonus how they are going to match or exceed my total compensation ? Base itself HR is saying they don’t have budget and need to go back and ask ?
- MuleSoft kapokAnyone familiar with the onsite process for a software engineer role? Not asking for the exact questions but is it leetcode medium style or real world problems that they are facing style or background oriented discussions etc?
- It's a mix of algorithms questions, difficulty based on the position you're applying for and more personality & cultural fit interviews. If it's a more senior position we may throw you a curveball that you can't prep for. We're very selective in our hiring process to weed out bullshit/toxic/bad fit candidates.May 17, 2018 0
- Program and product management? It's a good time to get in. We are small and growing crazy fast so you'll get a lot of responsibility. Lmk if you have any specific questions. Yea we don't have 401k match but knowing how much they care about employees im not worried about that too much. They will soon. We IPOd a year ago. Look at our stock now.May 15, 2018 0