I am planning to switch to juul. They say its better than a cigarette from health perspective. What do you ppl suggest?
TOP 32 Comments
- Amazon i9ju7uBetter than a cigarette but still full of nicotine and will kill you. But hey fools are fools
- Brivo / Ops ziOn45Just try a vape that doesn't suck, Lost Vape makes good ones and not as annoying/expensive as juul pods. Most people I know who used vapes were successful at quitting smoking, although I still prefer cigarettes to any vape
- If you already smoke, switching to vaping is less bad for you.
Take a look at your options though, there are a lot of technical options for vaping and Juul locks you into their overpriced supplies, with the only benefit being compactness.
Better still, look at the patch or gum which will let you wean the nicotine cravings without reinforcing the habit of inhaling
- BusPatrol / Eng blindcantsYou don’t cure one disease with another. You’re addicted to nicotine even if it’s not what’s killing you. And next thing you know you’ll buy a pack when your JUUL dies or take a puff when somebody offers. Just be free of nicotine. It’s a terrible drug with many side effects and a very small high anyways.
- It’s hard for people who don’t smoke to understand how hard it is to quit cigarettes but it’s so easy to marginalize smokers and assume all it takes is will power and cold turkey.
Do a google search and you’ll see, it takes easily 10 to 30 attempts to go smokeless for one year. That’s many many years of a person’s life.
Patches or gum could help but talk to a smoker and they’ll tell you how little they do.