Just finished interviewing at 6 top companies..
... and was unanimously rejected by all. Some facts:
- not that it matters apparently, but top (more like *the* top) CS school grad BS + MS with 9yoe and serious impactful projects at cutrent job that I can discuss for hours
- solved and coded fully over 90% of all coding problems and had something very solid for the remaining 10%
- at the beginning of each round, I asked every interviewer how many problems we were going to be tackling, so I know for a fact that I didn’t run out of time and miss any problems
What are some things that could have gone wrong? I’m starting to think I’m fundamentally unlikeable or have some serious blind spots regarding my communication skills and the way I am perceived.
TC: 215 YOE: 9
What a joke.
P.S. For what it’s worth I’ve been fairly successful at dating, so I’m not like a social outcast or anything.