The hell is going on
- Microsoft Nietzsche.Liberals call this progress. It’s a really awesome degenerate lowest common denominator progressive society for raising children.
- So y’all just gonna pretend like you don’t know there’s an opioid crisis happening?
A 30 second google search would show videos of this happening in many (many) fast casual locations.
But hey, attack the company doing something good about it...
- Starbucks offers public restrooms, the public uses needles for one reason or another. Why is this a big deal?
- The alternative is to ask all Starbucks customers if they have needles at the door and if so to leave the premise?
- The hell is “third place”, sorry I am not in touch with what’s been happening to Starbucks
I always thought it was nice clean place to get coffee
When did needles come into play. Why would you let delinquents use your bathroom? I am sure that person injecting themselves is not there to buy scones
- Salesforce :w!Typically official version is about tolerance to people who need insulin injections.
- Microsoft TrumpWinsFirst, they got in trouble because a barista looked at a black man the wrong way. Because of that, they changed their official policy to allow anyone to lounge in their stores. The heroin addict street people know this and are now setting up shop in there and shooting up in the bathrooms. So Starbucks is probably trying to protect themselves legally when your kid gets stabbed by a heroin needle on your family outing.
- Hi, needle user here. I appreciate the needle disposal boxes, but I prefer Starbucks offer safe injection sites. Then i would buy a hot tea or something as well.