If you oppose mass immigration this trend is a conspiracy theory; otherwise it’s a good thing that Whites are displaced. Also you really shouldn’t talk about the great replacement negatively.
- Microsoft Yahweh🍿waiting for the brainwashed liberal whites to tell us how diversity is our strength
- It's no secret the wealthiest zip codes in America are also the whitest zip codes. The elites (liberal and conservative) live in zip codes that are overwhelmingly white, with very few blacks and Latinos. The only significant minorities in elite zip codes are East and South Asians. And, as the American sociologist Andrew Hacker has said, Asians are ‘honorary whites’. The integration that you have in elite neighborhoods is only for the model minority, not for other minorities. That’s a kind of hypocrisy, to call working-class whites ‘racist’ for doing exactly the same thing that the elites do. It’s terrible.
- Casual racism seems to be fairly acceptable these days so honestly just trying to understand your argument. You seem to believe that some races are more successful because of skill or talent regardless of institutional racism. So you want to divide communities by race or you only want one race per country? The argument being that that will lead to better communities for ever race?
- Salesforce cold brewPublic2 many whites are leaving California because they are being crowded out by minorities. In Southern California there are pockets of minority ruled communities where the signs aren’t in English, nobody talks to each other because they speak different languages. People only trust their own. I think that’s what OP is trying to explain... diversity is not always a strength. Call me casually racist, but every race or group i grew up with in SoCal was racist. Not just the whites.Dec 3, 20183
- Our current immigration policies will make the United States a poorer, grimmer, more dangerous country for everyone. Hispanics expect to gain increasing power by increasing their numbers, but they will find they have gained power in a country that increasingly resembles the failed nations from which they thought they had escaped. It is in everyone’s interests to cut immigration close to zero.
What goals might whites pursue if they had a racial identity like that of other groups? Clearly, they would end immigration; it is not in the interests of whites to be displaced by others. They would also recognize that when whites prefer to live, work, and go to school with people of their own race, that is no different from anyone else wanting to do these things. Whites—and others—should have legal means to preserve local majorities if that is their preference. That preference should not be imposed on anyone who wishes to live in a more Bohemian manner, but it is wrong to condemn whites—and only whites—for instincts science suggests are part of human nature. Another goal of whites would be to end the current propaganda about the advantages of diversity, for it only justifies their dispossession. Whites should also be free—again, like all other groups—to express pride in the accomplishments of their people. It is impossible to predict every detail of an America in which whites recognized the reality of race and defended their legitimate interests, but we have a good idea of what America will be like if this does not happen. The future has already arrived in those parts of the country where whites refuse to live.Dec 3, 20183
- Yeah because "minorities" are doing great in thier origin country and they will make America better...diversity is awesome and whites are evil....lol
- Diversity is our strength. It's so unamerican to disagree with this.
- Yay awesome. So republicans will be history, a regional party of less than 20 states, by the time my kids are in college! Couldn't have gotten better news in time for holidays.
- And all those white liberals are going to lose power first. Whites are already losing control of the Democratic Party. Enjoy the shit show when the US turns into a bigger version of Brazil. If you think blacks and latinos are color blind you’re delusional.
What is the purpose of the congressional black caucus and the congressional hispanic caucus? Race based advocacy.
- Anyone who isn’t an Alex Jones level racist: Do the needful and tap that report button
- If you don't like (non white majority) America, go back to whatever shithole European country your forefathers came from 😋i for one love this country so I am staying after 2045!
- a. Do you stand for limited government? Count your black and Hispanic allies.
b. Do you admire Thomas Jefferson? He was a slave-holder who will end up on the dung heap along with the Confederate flag.
c. Do you care about stable families and the rights of the unborn? Look up illegitimacy, divorce, and abortion rates for blacks and Hispanics.
d. Are hunting and firearms part of your heritage? Explain that to Barack Obama or Sonia Sotomayor.
e. Do you support Israel? Mexicans, Haitians, Chinese, and Guatemalans don’t.
f. Do you love Tchaikovsky? Count the non-whites in the concert hall.
g. Do you yearn for neighborhoods where you can leave the keys in your car? There still are some; just don’t expect them to be “diverse.”
h. Do you really believe that a future Afro-Hispanic-Caribbean-Asiatic America will be anything like the America your ancestors built? Nothing you love will survive without white people.
Not since the last Red Scare has the price of speaking out been so high. In the 1950s, it was dangerous to spout Marxist foolishness. Today, the most dangerous ideas are the historical, biological, and moral truths that men such as Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt, Mark Twain, Walt Whitman, and your grandparents took for granted.
Thanks liberals & libertarians for the open borders and resulting mulatto society that has been created since the 1960s.
- What a crazy rant. Just to clarify, you asked "do you believe... in the rights of the unborn".
No I don't. I believe in the rights of the born.
I also don't believe in what conservatives mean by limited government or gun rights.
That future sounds reasonably good. I'll take my chances.
- Microsoft siegetankReplacement is not a problem if the new immigrants embrace what makes America a successful society in the first place. But when liberals fight tooth and nail to have them keep the shit culture where they came from because every culture is equivalent, don’t be surprised when the result is the same shit society where they came from.
- Same exact thing happening in the US.