Hurts like a bich. Any suggestions to kick the blues. Please don’t say leetcode. Been there done that
- Microsoft Dial_Me_i30 to 40 is a peak of male abilities, you will have sharpest mind combined with your life experience. Just don't forget to go to the gym as you can't eat as much burgers as you could in your twenties without ruining your body.
- No ? Not at all ?
-Gym - your body will look great. Make you feel great.
-Less sugar- skin will appreciate and will think clearly. More energetic!
-Friends - DO NOT stay in the same circle of people who LOOK like you, THINK like you and COME where they come from. Make news ones who are different than you are which will make you more curious and open minded about life and others.
-Water: Good for everything.
- 30-40 is prime age! I had some of the best experiences in life after 30. 20-30 was being like a kid and short on money etc.
- SpaceX uevh5Shut up kid, I am turning 42. But seriously - it's just a number not that different than 29 or 31. People just have unholy fascination with round numbers. Think about it this way - you are young, successful, established MAN not some kid that doesn't know shit.
Don't overstress it - we are all tiny specs in an indifferent universe.
- Microsoft Mr 🌏You can finally bang a chick who is 12 years younger than you. How does this make you feel?
- Never understood people who were depressed by birthdays. 30 isn’t monumental, unless you are a woman worrying about your eggs decaying. 40 is more significant for men as your body starts to deteriorate at that point.
- You will find peace after all the hustle in your twenties. It is like an airplane taking off, you are not quite at cruising altitude but you are at 25000 feet
- Amazon / EngAm A BotI found turning 30 to be very calming once it happened. I was always second guessing myself in my 20s and wasn’t comfortable in my own skin.
Your 30s can be pretty awesome. You’re still young, and nowhere near as dumb as you were in your 20s. You know more of what you want in life, and often have the emotional and financial means to get it.