What do you think is a better 7 seater SUV.? Primarily concerned about interior space, safety, reliability and cost of maintenance.
TOP 35 Comments
- Bloomberg / Eng rockstar20moreYou will more bang for the buck in terms of comfort and safety with Volvo xc90.
- Google bammAudi Q7 anyday. The interior feels much more luxurious, lots of tech, bells and whistles, it just looks and feels a lot better
- Love my xc90. Safety stuff works well, comfortable, nice console. Iirc it has the most legroom in the 3rd row in its class.
- Subaru Ascent (Touring trim)- cheaper then XC90 all the same features pretty much.
- Google giddyauntI've driven both cars over several days. Overall I preferred the Volvo for looks, interior, touch screen infotainment and more cargo capacity. But the Audi drives better, no question. In fact the ride comfort and handling in the Q7 we're nothing short of amazing. I'm considering an XC90 purchase, but would love to get the version which has Android running native on the infotainment head unit, which is coming soon.
- Lot of great points and insights. The comments have been greatly helpful. Thanks OP and everyone. I'm considering a 7 seater as well and want one that has a good 3rd row space... Based on the info, it appears that QX60 or CX9 are the models that offer a good price, quality, drive and space?
- Microsoft pss007XC90 is great, only downside is you can’t put child seat in third row seats