We know he is controversial, but what’s the number one thing you learned from him?
- Microsoft Decius MusLearned that we don’t want to live with about half the country - the elitist, racist liberals.
- Also having a Computer Science degree or working in tech does not equate to critical thinking skills.
- Microsoft ranaCourage even if the CNN is always trolling him. The entire UN was against him declaring Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. Still he did it. Everyone was crying III world war when he began a twitter war against ' little' North Korea man. But he surprised everyone by meeting and having a discussion with him. Common, he is against illegal immigration. Why is everyone mad about it? Many nationalities are still excited to go to US . Why not by lawful means? Even if you offer billions, will Satya Nadella resign and come to head any Indian firm? Will India allow illegal immigration and what would be the action if Pakistanis are breaching the border? Trump seems to be easily angered but the media and libtards are just opposing and harassing everything he does! When Bush and Obama deployed troops to Afghanistan, few cried 'Poor soldiers are separated from the family, cruelty'. Now, Trump is removing forces and scrutinizing money that foreign countries are getting from US.Now, those few cry again, 'This will weaken our security'!!!. As far as I know, he is right. Why should American money be wasted in Afghanistan? Neighbors do not help much! Why should US spend so much money for other UN causes while other countries pay very less? Americans, please support your president. Don't judge him based on his past or his anger. He means well. That is the important thing! Please note that I am an Indian living in India
- Again top contributors prove how dumb they are with their moronic comments completely devoid of logic.
- I learned the dark side about America. There are a lot of Americans who supports his ideas but they keep it to themselves because they know it’s wrong but when he got in to the office they felt it’s okay to go with those miserable ideas.
- If you say you’ll build a wall, build a wall. First president to do what he says.