I get matches on tinder usually from girls around 20-24 but have no idea what to talk about with them (I’m in my late 20s, recently moved from Europe). Most of them are hella cliche with “love travelling, good food, good vibes, I swiped right for you dog, etc.” which is very off putting. Do they all care only about Instagram and college life?
TOP 32 Comments
- Amazon / EngonMyWaymoreYou’ll soon realize that the women (and men for that matter) in that age range on tinder are dumber than a box of rocks here in the US.
- A decent amount of the attractive ones fall under the “basics” category, and are very into insta/college etc. They’d probably be down to go out get drinks, but BRUNCH is the real panty dropper
- Cisco ChuckRobbiStick to dumb basics. Talk about her clothes, shoes, concerts, pop stars, TV shows and everything boring. Talk about these as if knowing this is like the only thing out there.
Tell her, "Did you hear Bruno Mars is thinking of sex change?"
"What? That's crazy"
"OMG, you don't know that. Hiding under books too much, nerd"
You get the point. American girls are the most boring in the world and they like guys who elevate boringness to the most important thing in life
- Most of the women I have seriously dated have been Ivy League or top-20 University grads. I seem to gravitate toward lawyers and women who work in finance or tech. They are generally able to have real conversations. I would not be able to have the conversations described above without vomiting, but have been quite successful with real women.
- Get off Tinder and go to Bumble, Coffee Meets Bagel and The League. Don't aim for 21 year olds when you are 29 - the life experience gap is just huge and you will likely not connect with them. And then learn to swipe left on every single profile that talks about how they love travel. Nothing wrong with traveling of course, but it is pretty much always a proxy for how uninteresting they are in every meaningful way. This assumes you are looking to date, not just have sex, in which case, as you were with the dumb chicks on Tinder.
- Microsoft PMM’dOP must be German
North American culture places value on starting all interpersonal relationships (not just romantic) with plenty of small talk. It’s the game, play it and see how things proceed. If you find the good one, she’ll be able to have more meaningful conversations with you after warming up :)
Also, keep in mind that the tinder experience “rewards” boys and girls who post “basic” things in their bio. It’s just the norm...