Why are there so many Indian staffing/consultancies in the US?Feb 9
I recently graduated and these people keep contacting me that they'll add 5-10 years of fake experience and market my resume. Even after telling them that I have no interest in their shit companies they still keep hounding me. Why don't these consultancies get banned, aren't they committing a fraud? They're scamming their clients by offering fake candidates and the USCIS by submitting multiple applications and with fake info. Is there any place we can report them? 😠😠😠😡
- Amazon lolwhatHow are they still in business? Who hires their fake people and how come they not catch them after hiring.
- The clients choose these consultancies and these fake people because they're much cheaper than American workers. Many companies are okay with mediocre work and low pay than high quality work at high pay. Moreover they can fire them whenever they want to. They don't need to be given a 2 week notice or health insurance etc.Feb 97
- Homeaway ppMg64The most ridiculous are the ones that want to me to leave my Director level role to become a contract QA?!? I am like WTF?!? 🤦♂️🤷🏻♂️😡
I even asked them, why do they think it will be a sound career choice? To which they replied. You may be looking for a change of pace?!?
- New dnnjsjjlDo NOT get upset when people contact you for a job. This is a good thing. It means you have options to ignore "shity" companies. You can simply say you are not interested or ignore the email.
There might come a time when you will be desperate to find work at "shity" companies.
Enjoy the job market while it lasts.
- New arch135There are a lot of them . Sometimes due to visa issues you will have to work for them to just get around such issues and put GC and visa back in track . I used to completely reject their calls but now I am in such a situation with such a company (this one is decent ) and planning to switch soon to a big Tech company , donno if it will happen ..