Why or why not? If you have how did it go?
291 VOTES SELECT ONLY ONE ANSWER
TOP 36 Comments
- Amazon PeterPIPerI have, but I have kids too. Divorced dating is a different world though. Personally, I only date people with kids. Hard for somebody who isnt a parent to relate.
- She has borderline personality disorder. You cant cause that in somebody, it just is. Obviously I didn't see it before we were married or had kids. The postpartum depression after our first seemed to have triggered a bunch of secondary mental health issues, though I imagine some of this was always there but well hidden from me.May 10 4
- Dunno what to say, other than make sure you have a shared understanding that you will trust your partner and seek professional help if the other thinks you need to. My ex insisted I was crazy and she was fine. I went to a shrink, he told me I was fine and that her behavior clearly was not. But she refused help, as she had through her periods of intense depression, denying there was anything wrong. How you view mental health issues turns out to be important in a marriage, even if you don't think either of you have them at the time.
Her past won't bother me as long as we're happy together. I like kids, so it won't be an issue.
- I always thought I wouldn't. Until one day, I actually started falling for a guy with 2 kids, and found myself pushing hard to refrain from liking him haha
- We both liked each other, still do. But we never were together and there was absolutely nothing sexual. We loved talking and spending time with each other. It reached a point where we were talking all day and making plans to see each other. But we decided to cut it down and as mature adults, limit it to friendship.
He has a beautiful family - a wife and 2 kids.