- link Looking for referrals at FAANG and Unicorns https://repher.me/r/-Ly_Zk8onzN9Z7C7XnGI The above url has my LinkedIn, Github, and Leetcode profiles. I have been working really hard to prepare myself for technical interviews for the past year or so but have had no luck with getting interviews. My dream is to work for a large technology company,
- Manager is stressing me out in #1 best work place Joined cisco ~6 months ago and Manager joined 10 months ago. I am the senior technical engineer and this org is not technical and depend a lot on 3rd party vendors. when joined the state of affairs are disarray and no clear goals and very shortsighted like they don't know what happens next quarte
- Recruiter asked salary expectations. How should I answer? This is intial email from recruiter. Asked me what my salary expectations are. How should I answer without low balling myself if I ultimately get in? Im starting to interview/apply to companies so I’m interested in how to approach this question more generally. I know Cisco pays low and I was lowba
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Approved by Google HC, Rejected at Resume Screen by Cisco I found out this past Monday I had been approved by Google HC for L3 SWE role. About 20 minutes after this I got an email from Cisco rejecting me at resume screen stage. I'm bringing this up not to shit on Cisco, but just so that people out there know that being rejected by any company doesn't real
- link Cisco's recruiter pestering for my salary and other offers It's been 2 months in since I started with phone screen and recruiter is very slow in responding and taking about 3 weeks for each next step, so far 2 phone screens and one on-site in last two months. During the on-site, the lead engineer saying " you are open in the market for long time as I first
- vote Horrible culture and politics at work: how should I act? I have been at a company for a while, mostly as individual contributor/tech lead. I have done a lot of work around architecture, scalability, and generally keeping projects technically on track while minimizing the amount of code that needs to be written. About a year ago we hired one senior techni
- Am I getting ghosted? I had two phone screens with Cisco last Tuesday and the hiring manager verbally confirmed I was moving onsite, but I haven't heard anything from HR yet. I emailed my recruiter last Friday, but he also has not responded. Also, I was contacted on LinkedIn by a recruiter for Amazon last week asking fo
- Cisco interview response Those who work at Cisco or have received Cisco offer in the past, how long did it take for you to receive feedback/offer after onsite interview? Interviewed for SWE role. Interviewed last Thursday, and sent a thank you email on Friday to keep myself in the loop. No response from the recruiter so fa
- Apple IS&T Interview Experience Sup everyone, I figured I’d share my experience so others can search for this before their next interview at apple is&t or if you want to laugh I applied online for a software engineering role and was contacted for a software qa role. I did a phone interview with 2 members on the team. Both of them
- EMAIL: “Cisco Delivery Org Changes Update” Entirety of CX has a WebEx scheduled Monday @ 8am EDT. Smells like layoffs 💩💩
- What work tools are used at Apple? The following are examples but really, what are the tools used for everyday work at Apple? Office suite - MS office? Chat - slack? Wiki - confluence? Task tracking - Jira? File sharing - Google docs? directory services - active directory? Email - Gmail? Intranet collaboration - SharePoint? Cloud
- Amazon: Rejected for NDE II but recommended for Cloud Support Engineer Current TC: $70k with 1.5 YoE Current Role: Network Engineer Interviewed for Network Development Engineer role on Friday & didn’t make it (not too surprised tbh). I received an email from the Cloud Support Engineer recruiter saying that I was recommended for this role and asking if I’d like to proc
- Any one from Cisco got any receipt/ email for h1b 2020 ?? fragomen not responding 😒
- link Does Cisco still sponsor scoop rides? Recently joined Cisco, Seattle. This is a pretty old news. https://blog.takescoop.com/cisco-to-sponsor-1-rides-for-employees-how-to-qualify-ed6d3bc76108 Does Cisco still sponsor scoop rides? I signed up with my work email but didn't see any.