- Buying Walmart stock after big drop? Is it good idea to buy some Walmart stocks after big drop?
- Need to understand annual grant stock value from walmart In offer letter its mentined that I’ll receiving annual RSU amount equivalent 30k and its says it will be vested over 4 years period in 25%. So, what that means ? I’ll be getting 30k RSU every year?
- Senior product manager salary at Walmart Labs Checking for my friend. Current base 145, 20% bonus and 40k stock at Walmart. Being promoted, what should one expect
- Espp How's the employee stock purchase plan at Walmart ecommerce? Standard 15% profit? Or something else?
- link Walmart vs CVS Walmart and CVS made a big fuss out of the possible end of their partnership and just reached an agreement today. Both companies’ stock prices went up. But if they indeed end their partnership, which company would lose more? I think CVS would’ve been in a worse position than Walmart but played the
- Walmart labs (Sunnyvale) vs zulily (seattle) Walmart labs: (Sunnyvale ca) Staff swe 195base 60k joining bonus 15k/year stock (60k 4yrs) Yearly bonus: (average 10%) [they refresh 60k stock every year] Tc: 290k Zulily: (seattle) Sr swe 175base 15k/annum joining (30k 2yrs) 25k stock/year Yearly bonus (average 5%) Tc:220k I’m done with amazon
- I’m finding the prices on Amazon are no longer as good as places like BestBuy or Walmart.com I’m a long time, previously-loyal Amazon user for 20 years. I love Amazon. I have been a prime member since the beginning. But these days, the prices are terrible, if not blatant lies. I’ve started to price compare for the first time in 10 years, because almost everything I’m finding cheaper elsewh
- Adobe compensation What's the comp for a senior engineer with 15 yrs exp in Bay Area ? I heard the yearly bonus is just 5%. How's the rsus and refreshers and joining bonus. Btw I get 20 - 25% bonus and 60k stock per year at Walmart. What's negotiable at adobe ?
- Sam's tech/Walmart e-commerce offer Hi guys, I've decided to move out of my current job with IBM (<1 yr after master's). I've cleared the interview of Sam's club.com team and had a call with recruiter regarding the offer. Here are the details of the offer. Base: hasn't been revealed but I was told that we offer a minimum of 110k$ in
- link Got hard numbers from Google Follow up to https://us.teamblind.com/s/jGvGOWMq Level: L4 Base: $153k Bonus: 15% ($23k) RSU: $227k/4 years Sign-on : none TC: $233k That's Google's initial. I kicked that one back immediately. Current situation: Company: in the Walmart family Level: Principal (team lead) Base: $180k Bonus: 20