- Walmart labs (Sunnyvale) vs zulily (seattle) Walmart labs: (Sunnyvale ca) Staff swe 195base 60k joining bonus 15k/year stock (60k 4yrs) Yearly bonus: (average 10%) [they refresh 60k stock every year] Tc: 290k Zulily: (seattle) Sr swe 175base 15k/annum joining (30k 2yrs) 25k stock/year Yearly bonus (average 5%) Tc:220k I’m done with amazon
- vote Got 5 offers in one month, Whats next? I have been passively blinding and watching people get offers left and right and I wanted to give it a shout and tried out some interviews and got addicted to it. I was able to get 5 offers within a month but still not satisfied there is no stock sharing offers yet so, in my opinion, offers become u
- Walmart ecommerce stock comp Hey guys, how does walmart stock vest work? Lets say you have 60k initial grant, its 25% a year. So only $15k the 1st year. The question is, on the 2nd year, do you get another 60k grant that vest over 4 years, which brings stock to $30k, or no? HR has trouble explaining. Thanks for the help
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- I’m finding the prices on Amazon are no longer as good as places like BestBuy or Walmart.com I’m a long time, previously-loyal Amazon user for 20 years. I love Amazon. I have been a prime member since the beginning. But these days, the prices are terrible, if not blatant lies. I’ve started to price compare for the first time in 10 years, because almost everything I’m finding cheaper elsewh
- Comp at Amazon / Walmart Hi, I recently received offers from Amazon and Walmart (see below). Amazon (Vendor Manager) - Seattle Base: 95 / Cash bonus: 30 / Yearly stock: 30 / Signing: 40 Walmart (Senior Manager in Merchandising) - Bentonville Base: 125 / Bonus: 30 / Yearly stock: 20 / Signing: 15 Do you think these offer
- link Got hard numbers from Google Follow up to https://us.teamblind.com/s/jGvGOWMq Level: L4 Base: $153k Bonus: 15% ($23k) RSU: $227k/4 years Sign-on : none TC: $233k That's Google's initial. I kicked that one back immediately. Current situation: Company: in the Walmart family Level: Principal (team lead) Base: $180k Bonus: 20
- Need to understand annual grant stock value from walmart In offer letter its mentined that I’ll receiving annual RSU amount equivalent 30k and its says it will be vested over 4 years period in 25%. So, what that means ? I’ll be getting 30k RSU every year?
- Amazon Hi, Amazon asking about losing of any unvested stock and bonus from my current company Walmart in order to provide TC Walmart stock is not much . By providing this information, will they lowball me?
- Adobe compensation What's the comp for a senior engineer with 15 yrs exp in Bay Area ? I heard the yearly bonus is just 5%. How's the rsus and refreshers and joining bonus. Btw I get 20 - 25% bonus and 60k stock per year at Walmart. What's negotiable at adobe ?
- Sam's tech/Walmart e-commerce offer Hi guys, I've decided to move out of my current job with IBM (<1 yr after master's). I've cleared the interview of Sam's club.com team and had a call with recruiter regarding the offer. Here are the details of the offer. Base: hasn't been revealed but I was told that we offer a minimum of 110k$ in
- Senior product manager salary at Walmart Labs Checking for my friend. Current base 145, 20% bonus and 40k stock at Walmart. Being promoted, what should one expect
- Buying Walmart stock after big drop? Is it good idea to buy some Walmart stocks after big drop?
- Espp How's the employee stock purchase plan at Walmart ecommerce? Standard 15% profit? Or something else?
- link Walmart vs CVS Walmart and CVS made a big fuss out of the possible end of their partnership and just reached an agreement today. Both companies’ stock prices went up. But if they indeed end their partnership, which company would lose more? I think CVS would’ve been in a worse position than Walmart but played the