- Golang at Uber I am joining Uber next month. Is Golang used heavily at Uber? If so can someone please provide some pointers or tips on what to prepare to make initial onboarding easier? I have never worked in Golang before.
- Uber new hire onboarding process Hi, I will be joining PaloAlto Uber on Dec 17th as an SDE. I believe I will be in SF for the first few days for onboarding and engucation, right? Could you tell me how many days does that last? Will I be in SF office on Mon, Tue, Wed and Thu? The on-boarding portal has a step called "Your first d
- Understanding responsibilities in a tech firm Say Uber wants to enter grocery delivery space. What’d be the position of the person leading this? would he be a VP? Or even senior? Also, would such a position require MBA? I’m talking not about the tech head, but the person who oversees everything in this vertical - marketing, tech, onboarding gr
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- First few days at Uber Just wondering how/what Uber first few days are like. Is there an onboarding that you go through with other new hires?
- Uber restaurants onboarding I have an offer to join as a L4 full stack/frontend engineer for the Uber restaurants onboarding team in the nyc office. Curious if anyone has opinions on the team or the work! Thanks. No numbers yet on my offer. Currently 0 TC.
- Uber Onboarding Anybody care to shed some light on how Uber Onboarding works? I accepted the offer on 7/24 and got the Onboarding email. Set up the account, direct deposit “w4 set up greyed out” on Workday. Sent a follow up email 3 days ago to recruiter to Follow up And been radio silence since then for the recruit