- Working long time at one place vs switching every few years So I've been with Goldman almost 4 years (joined straight out of college) and I see many people jump around every 2-3 years. Many of my friends have switched companies at least once in this period. I'm kinda starting to feel the FOMO to change companies even though my current situation is pretty goo
- vote 🥇 NYC HQ companies ranking Rank the following companies with a NYC HQ: Bloomberg (private, high base and bonus) Etsy (IPO'd, cool office and product) Flatiron Health (acquired, strong engineering talent) Foursquare (private, interesting data problems with IPO potential) And which ones would you want to work for, if TC was r
- Flatiron Health Negotiations Anyone have any experience negotiating comp with Flatiron in NYC? Have a friend with a new grad offer (with higher competing offers from Google + Apple) but they seem unwilling to budge, citing lack of resources.
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Anyone here taken codility test with Flatiron Health in NYC ? What was your experience?
- Flatiron health engineering How are the engineering teams at Flatiron Health?
- Flatiron Health? Curious to see people’s perspectives on the company, especially since they were acquired last year. I heard good things about their engineering, but would love to hear more from people working inside. What does comp look like as well for SWE’s?
- Flatiron Health How is it to work at the NYC office (WLB, TC, Perks, etc.)?
- FlatIron Health New Grad Onsite Got a new grad onsite with FlatIron. Has anyone recently interviewed with FlatIron? Looking for some advice 🙏 TC : N/A
- Flatiron Health phone screen reject :( I was interviewed by Flatiron Health. I was able to provide optimal solution and communicated my thoughts during the interview. I was quickly able to solve the problem (and follow up) and interview ended ~15 mins early. And I still got reject, which is sad but I want to know what do you expect from
- Flatiron health video interview I have first video interview scheduled with flatiron health. Any insights on the type of interview questions? How is the company overall?
- Congrats to everyone at Flatiron Health Another huge billion+ exit for NYC tech 💯💯💯
- Working for FlatIron Health (SWE)? Hi! Would anybody who's worked at FlatIron in NYC (or just knows about it) be willing to share some info on how the company is growing, if it is really growing, at what pace it is moving and so on?? I've read a lot of polarized information on the web so it is hard to tell!
- Health tech Anyone working in a health tech startup or groups like Flatiron health that’s hiring software engineers?
- flatiron health anyone on here from Flatiron Health? How is it?
- Been at Amazon at international location for 6 months. What's my best next move? Graduated software engineering w/3.9GPA from top 50 uni. US citizen. Interned at HQ and got return offer, asked to go abroad. I don't care too much about comp overall but I want to grow my career as quickly as possible and get myself to a company/projects that are more meaningful/cooler to me (like
- How are Flatiron and Imagen technologies in NYC? Got contacted by recruiters for both these companies. Anyone work / worked there? Are they good? Pay? Culture?
- Where should I look to work next? 1. Cool and/or impactful product 2. Real engineering challenges 3. Young coworkers cuz I'm just out of college 4. Preferably good gender balance (lol) 5. Not all one race (except Asian cuz I'm Asian so it's ok) Companies I'm looking at: 1. Spire 2. Premise data 3. Flatiron 4. Gingko bioworks 5. Ope
- Flatiron Health PM interview So I have a friend have a PM interview soon at Flatiron, they told him its combination of Program Managment and PM too.He also go a letter from recruiter to what expect which Product Casesand One Interview with Software Engineer. Anyone can please, help to know what type of specific way to answer or
- flatiron health referral Anyone here from flatiron health? Looking for a referral
- link Flatiron School https://flatironschool.com Have you heard of it? Is it a good bootcamp to get into tech? How does it compare to Galvanize, etc? Any other feedback?