- Devops at Autodesk (AWS) Hi, I am from a java software developmental background and accepted a new position with Autodesk. Manager informed me that I will have to initially focus on Devops stuff despite my position is more on Software developmental side. I knew their infrastructure is completely AWS. Can anyone advice me
- interview hiatus I was recently a finalist for a great job at Autodesk, after making it through 4 rounds of interviews. They decided to change the job description, and gave the role to a contract worker. Then, the recruiter and hiring manager called me to make sure that I applied to a new role that they wanted me to
- Ethics and software I was super excited when I accepted a job at an upcoming medical device which was supposed to convert a bunch of patient MRI images to a virtual 3D model of the brain using ML(convolutional neural networks) on to which the inverse modeling of the electrical activity that was captured through EEG wou
and industry lounge.
- Job hopping Seeking opinions on the situation I’m in right now. I worked at Autodesk for 5 years right after university, switched over and worked at 2 startups during a turbulent 1.5 year window.... Boomeranged back to Autodesk for another year and half now... At this point I’m torn as to whether it would be c
- Autodesk Program Manager interview but the job is expired Autodesk scheduled first round interview with me today but the job on linked says it’s expired yesterday and no longer accepting applications. What does it mean?
- Autodesk Internship Referral Would anyway autodesk be willing to refer me to a great job post I just found? Willing to share my cv and answer any questions inbox
- Autodesk R&D grades I'm interviewing for a job at Autodesk, what are the grades? I'm interviewing for a senior software architect position