- KPMG KTech Anyone know what is the compensation for Director position in KTech team at KPMG.
- KPMG Stress Hi everyone, I have offers from kpmg, deloitte,EY and PWC, wanted to know if anyone has worked at them in advisory or audit. I've heard KPMG has a lot of stress? Any reviews?
- Director level compensation KPMG How much directors are paid at KPMG and how is their compensation structure looks like? Just curious as a friend of mine is getting into it.
- KPMG variable comp this year In federal advisory. Every year they congratulate us for high utilization, winning new projects, etc. And around July, they freak out about protecting hours till end of the FY and about utilization. Anyone know of this year will be as bad as last year?
- Sexual Assault and Harassment at KPMG This woman bravely posted her question about sexual harassment in the workplace in December before there was a #MeToo channel. She deserves to have her voice hear in this space, too: “Does KPMG have an atmosphere that promotes sexual assault and harassment in the work place? Anyone else have bad ex
- Sexual Assault and Harassment at KPMG Does KPMG have an atmosphere that promotes sexual assault and harassment in the work place? Anyone else have bad experiences reporting sexual assault and/or harassment to HR? #sexualassault #sexualharrassment #kpmg #women #retaliation #boysclub #genderdiscrimination #discrimination #rape
- How much do Directors at KPMG, EY, PWC make? Need to know how much is the total comp of directors at these mentioned firm looks like. Many friends have been promoted to Director level so I am interested to find out. My TC: 190 K
- Whats the interview process for entry level SWE @ KPMG/PWC/Deloitte Do they ask LC?
- KPMG Senior Associate TC @ 120k. Is this a joke? Was interviewing for data scientist senior associate at KPMG, Seattle and the final offer they gave me was $115k + 10% bonus. Is this a joke? I straight out told recruiter even non FAANG TC is $160-180k for Senior position. Fresh greenhorn grad at FAANG is $150k. I then check management consulting
- Do big four accounting firm like PwC, KPMG, EY withdraw I-140 once you leave the firm? Does anyone know if big four accounting firm would withdraw I-140 if you leave within 6 months of approval?
- link Two for four in the Big4 in Oz Yesterday was EY, today is KPMG. http://www.afr.com/business/accounting/kpmg-partner-leaves-firm-after-sexual-harassment-claim-20180227-h0wpva
- Data And Analytics @Big 4 Accounting firm Have an interview with KPMG/PWC/Deloitte for Data Analytics. Will it be a good place to start for a New Grad who has a degree in CS @KPMG @PWC
- Data scientists in consulting firms What’s it like working as a data scientist in consulting firms like McKinsey, BCG, Bain & Co., KPMG etc? How is it different from DS roles in tech companies? What do they actually do?
- Should I move to a low designation and lower paying job? I currently work at Sears as SE2 who pays well but as a firm is in a bad condition. I recently got an offer from KPMG and they want to hire me as an associate in Chicago. This means a lower paying job (difference of nearly 15k in base) and a step down in terms of my title. I was referred to this po
- SWE jobs in Big4 [e.g PwC] Does anyone have experience working as a SWE in any of the Big4 companies (e.g. PwC, Deloitte, EY, KPMG)? How is it? Possible to move from Big4 to FANG? Thanks!
- Consulting big 4 partner pay What is the TC like for first year Partner consultants at big 4 (EY, kpmg,etc)? What’s the average age for 1st year partner? Does MBB (mck, bain, bcg) pay more? If so, how much?
- Tech Consulting (MCS) to Management Consulting? Has anyone switched from Big 4 Tech to Big 4? Any ideas or opinions? Currently a Principal in MS have an opportunity in KPMG. Is this a good move?
- 110k Salary and 110k/4 RSU for Google SWE Got an offer from Google for SWE position in SF. I'm not a CS Major, came from Biology Major and worked 3.5 years in Pharma Industry. What are your thoughts on this? Is it good for entry position and my 'experience' level? I currently make 90k as a Lab Information Management Systems (LIMS) Integr
- List of Tier 2 non-FAANG companies in Seattle? Does anyone have recommendation of Tier 2 non-FAANG companies in Seattle that have reasonable TC? Tier 2 means not FAANG or MSFT. Has ok reputation but not seen as the best. By reasonable TC I mean at least $150k TC for SWE2 level (compare to $180-200k even at MSFT and Amazon). So far Seattle mar
- Big 4 to Google - Finance move Hi all Currently working as senior manager at KPMG in audit, about 10 years of total ecperience. Have an opportunity to work in Google Finance. However, role being offered is IC instead of Manager. Reading on Blind, it seems like IC and Manager are different paths. A few questions: 1. Recruiter