- Banks keep making Data Lakes -- but do they even know what a data lake is? Banks keep making data lakes But do they actually know what they are? Or why they wanted one in the first place? My buddy at Goldman Sachs says he worked on their data lake. Another worked on Capital One's data lake. HSBC just made a data lake. I distinctly recall that Crapital One's took over a y
- Citibank or HSBC for money xfer I have been told that these two banks are good to xfer large sums of money (tax paid) from one country to another. I plan to transfer quite a large sum(100k+) from usa to India. I have Citibank accounts in both countries and they are linked. Has anyone done it before? Is it safer and faster than o
- Best rates thread (Jan / Feb) What are rates ppl are seeing. I got 3.045% with HSBC on 7/1 ARM with $500k deposited with them and a $2M loan. No points and 1.5k credit.
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- link A day in the life of an HSBC exec Rumor has it that she's also a big fan of Huey Lewis and the News. https://www.businessinsider.com/a-day-in-the-life-of-hsbc-executive-melania-edwards-2018-10
- HSBC UK compensation Anyone have the salary for a UK software engineer working at HSBC? I heard it's around £40k but just wanting to make sure
- HSBC referral Anyone has an HSBC account and can PM me your first/last name and referral code? You will get 100$ for referring me.