- vote cost of living difference as negotiation? Can I use cost of living as a negotation for an offer? For example I make 105k TC in Houston, but based on NerdWallet that is the equivalent of 173k in Seattle. Is it a good argument? comments would be helpful on why or why not! thanks
- vote What company should I join? I'm not sure how I did it but I ended up with five offers. All offers are around the same about 150k. Nerdwallet Samsara Juul Pax labs Slack Which company would you choose? Current TC 120K YOE 3
- NerdWallet prospects / tc? Thoughts on NerdWallet? I know they went through layoffs a few years ago, and haven’t raised money in a while. Thoughts on their prospects? They seem like mostly an affiliate play. Anyone know what TC range is for PM or SWE / Sr PM or Sr SWE?
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- 411 on NerdWallet How is it to be working at NerdWallet? Have an interview scheduled for Product. I am passionate about helping people fix their finances and they say it is their mission. What's the reality like? YOE: 11 TC: 230K Role: PM
- What's the TC for Senior Eng. Manager in NerdWallet? The position is Senior Manager Data Platform and Engeneering. What's the TC? What's the breakdown?